Using keyword research
Keyword research is a tool to help you find keywords. It's accessed by going to the Dashboard of one of your domains. In left navigation menu go to "Keyword research":
Here you have a few options to decide what type of keywords should show:
1. You can filter the results by having them contain a specific word/sentence
2. Only show keywords between specific rankings by adjusting the "Position"-bar.
3. Only show keywords between a specific number of words by adjusting the "Words"-bar.
4. Only show keywords with a specific monthly search volume, by using the "Volume"-bar.
5. Only show keywords between a specific competition interval "Competition"-bar.
6. Select the keywords you think look interesting.
7. At the bottom of your screen you will now see the options to either hide or add the keywords to your tracking profile.