Checking your position in Google
To check you position in Google, you first of all need an incognito window. This way the results wont be effected by your previous browsing history. Step 2 - 6 are only required if you search engine country is not your own country.
1. Open an incognito window (Ctrl + Shift + N).
2. Open developers tools (F12 or Ctrl + Shift + I)
3. In the developers tool to the top right, there is a triple dot menu. Click the triple dot menu -> More tools -> Sensors
4. In the Sensors-window you can pick a geoloaction, this will be your fake location. If the location you're interested in isn't in the dropdown-menu, you'll have to add it yourself. This is done by going to manage. Enter the name of your location and the longitude and latitude.
5. When you have picked your location, you'll have to refresh the browser.
6. If you make a search and Google is not using your fake location, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Use precise location"